"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." - Hosea 4:6Please like, share, comment, and subscribe.
CLICK HERE TO GET BIBLE STUDIES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
It’s been almost a year since I first published this study (March 2017) about the conspiracy to hide the lost tribes of Israel in plain sight, and I didn’t know it then, but I’d only barely scratched the surface of what is adding up to be one of the biggest conspiracies in history. Many people don’t want to believe it, and many more just outright refuse to look at any information that suggests that everything they believe to be true may not be true. But the truth is…
- We have been lied to about many things concerning the Bible.
- We have been lied to about many things concerning the Hebrews.
- We have been lied to about many things concerning end times prophecy.
- The maps prove it.
- The historians testify to it.
- The Bible confirms it.
And now that I’ve managed to put together tons more evidence of what is really going on, I felt like it was time to update this study with a ton more resources that will help anyone looking to research the subject and learn the truth about where the “lost tribes” really went.
It’s Time To Wake Up To The Truth
Over the years I’ve done a ton of Biblical research on angels, demons, giants, aliens, UFOs, etc., but nothing has been more frustrating and infuriating, but yet exciting and rewarding than the research I’ve been doing for the last couple of years. The thing about becoming awake is that it’s much deeper than many people think. There are levels to being awakened. Every time I thought I was awake, a new layer was yet to be pulled away.
- I thought I was awake when I first learned about nephilim giants in the Bible.
- Then I thought I was awake when I realized that aliens and UFOs were angelic deceptions.
- And now I feel awakened all over again, but knowing that there may be another level coming that I haven’t foreseen yet.
An awakening can only happen when something causes you to question the reality you’ve been presented with, and consider a completely alternative reality that might contradict everything you were taught to believe. Therefore, I’m not going to draw a single conclusion for you.
- I’m going to present information in an unbiased way.
- I’m going to point out questions that should be asked, but you may not have thought to ask.
- I’m going to let you answer those questions however you wish.
If you are 100% honest with yourself when you answer the questions, your eyes will be opened (the red pill). The only other option is to deny the evidence, lie to yourself, and continue in deception (the blue pill). If you are already aware of the information that is about to be presented, you just might find something new to further your study, so please read it anyway. Every link on the page leads to another resource that will drive you deeper down the rabbit hole.
This information will be extremely hard to accept and digest for some people. Those that have trouble handling it will likely experience the following:
- They will get tempted to stop reading.
- They will get tempted to reject logical answers immediately.
- Their brain will fight to hang on to the lie they’ve been conditioned to believe.
The following video always seems appropriate before getting into potentially paradigm shifting information. And make no mistake… this is paradigm shifting stuff.
If you’re ready to start this eye opening journey through scripture then keep reading. If not, you may want to stop right here because you’re about to enter red pill territory. ISRAEL IS STILL A NATION TO GOD AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
“Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.” – Jeremiah 31:35-37
Jesus Prophesied The Future Enslavement of Israel
Bible studies that cover Luke 21 often tend to focus on deception, rumors of wars, nation rising against nation, the stars falling, sun being blackened, etc., but we’re going to focus on one specific and more often overlooked verse.
“And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” – Luke 21:24
Jesus gives us a solid identifier to judge where we are on the prophetic timeline. Jesus is believed to have ascended to heaven roughly 32 – 35 A.D. According to the prophecy he gave in Luke, the Hebrews would be led into all nations as slaves in the FUTURE.
The Details That Matter
- The Hebrews had to be led captive into ALL NATIONS… not just those in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- The Gentiles had to be in control of Jerusalem until their time was fulfilled.
The detail of Hebrews being “led captive into all nations” seems to go largely ignored by many Christians. Many also have the idea that Israel migrated into the world and mixed into other nations, but the Bible says something completely different, and we’ll get to that as we go deeper into this study.
Questions You Need To Ask
- Does the Bible say that Israel will be led away as slaves into all nations?
- Does the Bible say that Israel will freely migrate into all nations?
- Did Hebrew slavery into all nations occur before 2018?
Let’s Make A List of The Evidence
Make a list of all of the nations that meet the following requirements. If a nation does not fit all of the requirements, do not add it to your list. This list will be used throughout this study.
- Which nations were taken as slaves between 32 A.D. and 2018 A.D.?
- Of those nations, which ones were scattered all around the entire world?
When I say slaves, I mean slaves, and not indentured servants working off a debt like the Irish. The goal here is to create an honest list that is reflective of historical fact. After you’ve made the list, please keep it handy.
The Book of John Subtly Supports The Book of Luke
There are some that believe Rome fulfilled the prophecies of enslaving Israel, but that wasn’t the case. Rome was in charge during the time of Christ, but a brief conversation in the book of John reveals that those who believe this have been misled.
“They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?” – John 8:33
Even though Christ was talking about a spiritual bondage, the Pharisees mistook it to mean literal bondage, and by doing so revealed that they had never been slaves. Because this statement was made during the Roman occupation while Christ was still alive, it means that the enslavement of Israel had to occur at a future date. Thanks to the Pharisees misunderstanding of Christ’s point, we get the benefit of learning that the Hebrews under Roman rule were not considered slaves.
In 70 A.D. there were Hebrews taken as slaves, but it was not national slavery and they weren’t scattered into all nations. They were prisoners of war and it was a very small percentage of the nation. This means that this event didn’t fulfill Christ’s prophecy.
In order not to get sidetracked, I won’t dig into the meat of who the Gentiles are in this study, but I did put together a 6 part series on who the Gentiles are in scripture, and what role they play in Bible prophecy.
- Unmasking The Gentiles: The Greatest Deception On Earth – Part 1
- Unmasking The Gentiles: Israel Scattered and Oppressed – Part 2
- Unmasking The Gentiles: The Inheritors of Lies – Part 3
- Unmasking The Gentiles: The Identity of The Goyim – Part 4
- Unmasking The Gentiles: Salvation For All Mankind – Part 5
- Unmasking The Gentiles: The First Shall Be Last – Part 6
The Maps You’re Not Supposed To See
Before we get to the map, let’s check out the Bible verse that inspired me to go looking for the map in the first place. Read the following verse in Zephaniah carefully:
Zephaniah is referring to a time when the “daughter” or descendants of Judah will bring God offerings from beyond the river, waters, seas of Ethiopia. So now lets take a look at the first map:
Look closely at all of the maps and you’ll notice that before it was known as the Atlantic Ocean, it was known as the Ethiopian Ocean. If we continue to follow all of the bread crumbs dropped in scripture we’ll find even more clues as to where Judah was taken.
Questions You Need To Ask
- Why would the Hebrews end up on the other side of the Ethiopian Ocean?
- How would Hebrews make it to the other side of the Ethiopian Ocean?
How The Hebrews Got To Africa
There are some that balk at the idea that the Hebrews migrated into Africa and established dynasties that lasted for thousands of years. Several of which traced back to King David and King Solomon. Not only does history support a Hebrew migration into Africa, the Bible supports it as well:
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.” – Isaiah 11:11
- Egypt is located in Africa
- Pathros is located in Africa
- Cush is located in Africa
We’ll come back to the islands further down the page. The numbers on the following map coordinate with the numbers in the explanation below it.
“The black Jews who migrated to the Sudan from the North converged with the Jews migrating from the eastern Sudan to the countries of the Niger River…There is much proof, and still much more to be revealed by scholars, that there existed prior to the slave trade and subsequent to it many tribes, colonies, and kingdoms in West Africa.” – Rudolf R. Windsor, Babylon To Timbuktu (pg. 120)
Questions You Need To Ask
- Why don’t more Bible teachers talk about Israel’s migration into Africa?
- Why are we only presented with the idea of European Hebrews?
The Other Map You’re Not Supposed To See
The following map is dated to 1747 and there’s a reason we were never supposed to see it. Click the map to enlarge. The map will open in a new tab.
If we look just below Negroland, right above the the last “R” in the word “proper”, you’ll see the words “KM. of Juda”. KM is short for Kingdom. Why would the Kingdom of Judah be shown on a 1747 map of Negroland? If we look even closer, you’ll notice that it’s also marked off as the “slave coast”, which is where the slave ships took slaves from to ship all over the world.
Questions You Need To Ask
- What is the origin of the word Negroes?
- Why are black people in America called Negroes?
- Why does Judah appear on the slave coast of Africa?
- Why did Judah disappear during the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
The Zondervan Bible and The Negroes
If you have a Zondervan Bible with a dictionary, feel free to check out the following statement for yourself. It provides some insight as to why black people in America are referred to as Negroes.
“Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.” – Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary
Questions You Need To Ask
- If Japheth settled Europe and Asia, which sons does that leave for the origin of the Negroes?
- If Ham was not the father of the Negroes, which son of Noah does it leave for the origin of Negroes?
- Hebrews Had Dark Skin: Evidence From The Old and New Testaments
- From Niger To Nigger: Simeon and The Other Black Apostles
The Rabbit Hole Is About To Get Deep
We’ve covered a lot of information that might be new to you so lets take a moment just to summarize some of what we’ve gone over so far:
- The Atlantic Ocean use to be called the Ethiopian Ocean.
- The Hebrews migrated into Africa to escape war and slavery.
- The Kingdom of Judah was believed to have been on the slave coast of Africa at least until 1747.
- Israel will eventually return from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia to worship in the land of Israel.
- Negroes did not descend from Ham or Japheth according to the Zondervan Bible Dictionary.
We still need to figure out how Judah would get from the slave coast of Africa and across the Ethiopian Ocean. Thankfully the Bible fills in important information that can be historically verified.
We are given three clues about Israels captors in this verse:
- They come from the end of the earth.
- Their speed is compared to an eagle’s flight.
- They will speak a language Israel doesn’t understand.
These clues are vital because Israel had been in contact with Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, all of Arabia, the Greeks, the Romans, and more. More importantly, none of these nations scattered Hebrews or anyone else worldwide through slavery.
- Slaves taken off the coast of Africa did not speak English and had never heard it before.
- America is as far west as they could travel from Africa. Beyond America is the mainland of Asia which is directly connected to Arabia, which is connected to Africa. The same holds true if you travel east from Asia.
- Geographically, America is the “end of the earth”.
“And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.” – Deuteronomy 28:68
In this verse we are given several more clues about Israels captors:
- The slavery will be comparable to Egypt.
- They will use slave ships to transport Israel.
- They will sell Israel as slaves.
- No one will “buy” them.
Let’s break these points down one by one.
#1. Egyptian slavery lasted 400 years and the beginning of the end was when the Hebrews were feeling so oppressed that they cried out to God. At the same time, Moses, who was being raised as Egyptian royalty got so fed up with seeing his people mistreated, that he murdered an officer (Egyptian overseer).
- Moses was no different than Kaepernick, Ali, Jay Z, or any other celebrity speaking up on behalf of their people REGARDLESS of how much money they have, how famous they are, or whether or not the oppressive conditions affect them directly.
- Donald Trump recently acknowledged that black Americans have been in America for 400 years (400 Years of African American History Act) and those of us that know the truth about the racist injustice system in America, also know that there is a cry for justice going out to God.
- We’ve seen officers outright murder black people in cold blood, but any time anyone reacts like Moses, suddenly the thing they love about Moses becomes the thing they hate about the hero in real life. And just like Moses, they become a fugitive of the law.
The fact that the American government is acknowledging 400 years of black people in America, means they must also acknowledge that this was 100% due to slavery… slavery that NEVER ENDED, but was legalized and converted into the prison system and fueled by mass incarceration.
“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” – 13th Amendment
As we can see, slavery was never abolished, but was made LEGAL and CONDITIONAL of criminal conviction first. Black people have known this for a long time because laws are constantly made to target black people for the purpose of fueling modern day slavery.
- Immediately after slavery, “vagrancy laws” were created to imprison black people for having nothing and nowhere to go… breaking these laws meant being a slave again.
- Segregation made it illegal for black people to look at white women, go to the same schools as white people, drink from the same fountains, or pee in the same toilet… or they’d be convicted and turned into slaves again.
- Jim Crow laws turned black people into second class citizens, which is why Rosa Parks was put in jail for not giving up her seat to a white person.
- Racial Profiling, Stop and Frisk, and The Drug War have all been used to target black people more than any other race of people in America. The reason is because they never intended to end slavery in America, but give the perception of ending it under the guise of “justice”.
The entire system was designed by evil men with evil intent who wanted to use the law as a justification for continuing slavery… and that’s what people are really co-signing when they say “just obey the law”.
#2. Egypt and Israel share a border, so Egypt would not need ships to enslave Israel. It is logical to assume that this Egypt represents a place other than literal Egypt, similar to Mystery Babylon in the book of Revelation.
#3. We know that Europeans sold kidnapped black people to other Europeans here in America. We also know for a fact that they knew this was wrong and did it anyway. They knew this was wrong because both the Bible and Abolitionists existed and both told them it was wrong.
#4. This point use to cause me some confusion, but when we look at the Hebrew word qanah (Strong’s #7069), one of the possible interpretations is “redeem” or “buy back”… but we know based on scripture who the Redeemer is.
Let’s check out another breadcrumb.
Update Your List
Take the list I asked you to make previously and cross off any nation that doesn’t fit the following:
- Slavery conditions similar to Egypt.
- Taken across the Ethiopian Ocean in slave ships.
- Were not redeemed out of slavery.
“Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!” – Isaiah 18:1-2
Here again we find the reference to beyond the rivers or waters of Ethiopia. This time we get an odd detail. It is referred to as “the land shadowing with wings”. We’re also told that they’d go to Israel AFTER they’d been scattered. This was a pre-slavery scatter when Israel fled into Africa to escape the invaders.
Questions You Need To Ask
- What land on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean (Ethiopian Ocean) has an eagle associated with it?
- What land on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean is associated with outstretched wings?
- What land on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean sent people by ships to the Kingdom of Judah (slave coast of Africa)?
Did The United States Enslave Israel?
If America did not take Hebrews, then we shouldn’t be able to find any evidence that America ever went to the “slave coast” of Africa and took people from the area identified on the 1747 map as The Kingdom of Judah. Here are just a couple of maps that show how unique the Transatlantic Slave Trade was and that they did indeed scatter slaves worldwide:
Israel Regathered From The Islands
Earlier, I mentioned that we’d come back to God regathering his people from the Islands. If we look at the slave trade routes, we notice that they run through the West Indies also known as the Caribbean Islands. The Caribbean Islands are made up of Cuba, Jamaica, and Columbia to name a few. While I do not endorse Rastafarianism, the story behind their flag is pretty interesting:
- The Green Stripe: The beauty and vegetation of Ethiopia.
- The Gold Stripe: The wealth of Africa.
- The Red Stripe: The blood of the martyrs.
- The Lion: The tribe of Judah.
The reason Rastafarians all the way in Jamaica reference Ethiopia on their flag has to do with Haile Selassie, the last Solomonic Emporor of Ethiopia. The Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia traces back to Menelik I, the alleged son of Makeda (Queen of Sheba) and King Solomon. If true, this would make many Ethiopians descendants of Judah as well. The Ethiopian belief in descent from Solomon may also explain a strange sentence found in Amos:
“Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?” – Amos 9:7
Questions You Need To Ask
- Why were Native Americans wiped out instead of enslaved?
- Why were large numbers of Mexicans killed instead of enslaved?
- Why did Europeans invest millions and risk their lives to take Negroes from the slave coast of Africa, when there were already people in America that they could’ve enslaved with less cost and less risk?
- Is it possible that Hebrews were taken from The Kingdom of Judah, on the slave coast of Africa, and brought to America as slaves on board ships?
- Are the Caribbean islands the islands Isaiah 11:11 promises that Israel will be regathered from?
- Why do Rastafarians in the Caribbean islands associate themselves with Ethiopia and the tribe of Judah?
Hebrew Names on Slave Ledgers
Thanks to Ministers King and Keith for this next resource. If the Hebrews and the Negroes that were brought to America are the same people, we should find slaves with Hebrew name prefixes and suffixes such as “jah” and “yah”.
SlaveVoyages.org allows you to look up some of the names of the slaves that were logged for business purposes. And just so you know that the database is not biased to support this theory, here is a list of all of the organizations involved:
- Emory University Libraries
- National Endowment For The Humanities
- Hutchins Center for African and African American Research (Harvard University)
- The University of Hull (UK)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
Searching Slave Names For Hebrews
Because Yah is also spelled as Jah in some cases, we’ll be looking for both of these abbreviations for the name of God. If Negro slaves were not associated with Hebrews in any way, then we should not be able to find any of the above Hebrew abbreviations for God. At the time of this search, the database contained 91,491 slave names.
- Results For Yah: 822 (click here to search for yourself)
- Results For Jah: 431 (click here to search for yourself)
That one variation of the Hebrew abbreviation for God gave us 1,253 results or to put it another way, it’s 1.369% of all the names on the list. Here are just a few more for fun:
- Iel and Yel: 116
- Juda and Judah: 9
- Isaac: 4
- Peter: 10
- Shem: 6
Questions You Need To Ask
- Why do Hebrew names appear on Transatlantic slave ledgers?
- Why were slaves forced to take new names?
- Why were slaves forbidden from speaking their native language?
- Why weren’t slaves allowed to write in their native language?
- Why weren’t slaves allowed to read the Bible for themselves?
- Why were slaves only allowed to hold church under close supervision?
We Know What Hebrews Looked Like
If the Hebrews are the people that we see in Israel today, then we should not find any evidence to the contrary, and we certainly shouldn’t find evidence that they looked like Negroes in America or anyone from the slave coast of Africa.
If you read the above study first, another layer of the truth will be revealed, and it’ll make the following information that much more significant. If you choose not to read the above article first, you’ll still be able to peel back another layer of truth, but with less perspective.
Exhibit A – Assyrian Captives – UPDATED!!!
As we start down the road of presenting the visual evidence, the theory of a non-black Israel quickly evaporates as we dig through history. The following is a depiction of Hebrews being taken as slaves and they appear to be black people based on the hair and facial features.
Questions You Need To Ask
- Does any ethnicity in America have that texture of hair?
- Does any ethnicity in Africa have that texture of hair?
- Does any ethnicity in America have the same nose and lips?
- Does any ethnicity in Africa have the same nose and lips?
Exhibit B – Tacitus and Others Describe Israel – UPDATED!!!
Tacitus was a Roman historian that lived from 54 AD – 117 AD. In his book Histories, Tacitus talks about the rumors floating around concerning the origin of the Hebrews:
“…A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighboring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas. Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed have founded Jerusalem and named it after themselves.” – Tacitus, Histories 5.2
Job describes his own skin color and Jeremiah described the skin color of Israel in the book of Lamentations. It seems to explain why the above rumors were circulating in the time of Tacitus:
“My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.” – Job 30:30
“Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.” – Lamentations 5:10
We also know what color the Hebrews were not, and we know this because there is a curse in the Bible where someone’s skin color and the skin color of their descendants was changed forever.
“The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.” – 2 Kings 5:27
There are many researchers that believe that this is a reference to albinism due to the context of the story. Naaman was born with white skin and was referred to as a leper. Please read the entire chapter for context, but the end result of the story is that Gehazi and his descendants are cursed to have white skin permanently.
If Tacitus, Job, and Jeremiah aren’t enough, here’s even more written evidence from men that wrote about their travels, who they saw, and what the Hebrews looked like before the Renaissance white washed the truth away.
Notice the bottom in which he describes black Hebrews. Here’s another historian pointing out that black Hebrew men mixed with Anglo women to produce mulatto Hebrews. This is important because scripture traces the lineage through the man and not the woman.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Here’s another historian pointing out that Judah migrated into Africa, as did other tribes… just as the maps above indicate.
Next up we have a historian that outright says the Hebrew slaves were Negroes and were sent to live on the islands so they could work and get use to the deadly air.
There’s tons more writings like this from the early days of America and the sad part is, these people indicate that they knew full well what they were doing concerning slavery. They took Hebrews on purpose, enslaved them and brought them to America and the islands. Joel 3 makes it very clear what is going to happen to those that enslaved and oppressed Israel in the past, present, and future.
Questions You Need To Ask
- Why were people debating which part of Africa the Hebrews were from in the time of Tacitus?
- Why did they even suspect that the Hebrews might have an African origin at all?
- Which race of people can be as dark as an oven if they stay in the sun for long periods of time?
- If Gehazi and his descendants were cursed to be white, what color were they before the curse?
- Why do people feel the need to explain away or ignore references to black skin in the Bible?
- Why are there so many references to Hebrews being black in historian journals?
Exhibit C – Moses Was Mistaken For An Egyptian
Not only was Moses mistaken for an Egyptian in the Bible, but early paintings of Moses and the Hebrews depict them as people of color. Even the arms of God are the same color of Moses and the Hebrews. Consider the following Bible verse, then look at the first pic of Moses and compare it to the pics of the Egyptians.
“And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.” – Exodus 2:19
Moses was not the exception to the rule. In fact, prior to Moses, the entire nation of Israel were mistaken for Egyptians by the Canaanites after the death of Jacob:
“And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father’s house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen… And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abelmizraim, which is beyond Jordan.” – Genesis 50:8, 11
There were Egyptians that went to mourn with the Hebrews, but this case of mistaken identity seems to be the norm all the way through the Bible.
Questions You Should Ask
- Does it make sense that Moses would be mistaken for an Egyptian if he looked like the people living in Israel today?
- Why were all of the Hebrews mistaken for Egyptians when they went to mourn and bury Jacob?
Exhibit D – Evidence From Egypt
One thing that has bothered researchers about the Exodus story, is that there are no depictions of white slaves in Egypt making bricks. Because of this, some Bibles have created their own depictions such as the following:
The reason pictures like the above had to be created was because the real depictions found in Egypt tell a much different story. Here is an Egyptian depiction of who was really making bricks in Egypt:
You may also want to note that the fake picture has some of the same tools and elements of the bottom half of the actual depiction found in Egypt. This is either a very interesting coincidence or they were fully aware of what they were doing when they created the fake pic.
- The way the bricks are laid out on the ground.
- The tool in the worker’s hand.
- The man lifting the rock or stone above his head.
- The man pouring water out of the pot.
- The device used to carry the stone.
All of this evidence ads up to an intentionally deceptive picture that was created for the sole purpose of being added into Bibles, in order to perpetuate a false idea of what real Hebrews looked like.
Questions You Need To Ask
- Which of the pictures above is most likely to be what really happened?
- Can you tell the difference between the Hebrews and the Egyptians in the second picture?
Exhibit E – Jesus and The Disciples – UPDATED!!!
One thing that seems to bother people the most is the earliest known depiction of Christ and the disciples. I posted the following pic on Facebook with the caption “The Earliest Known Depiction of Christ”, with no other commentary, and the backlash was insane.
“And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.” – Matthew 2:13
The purpose of Christ being hidden in Egypt was because Herod would seek out Christ to destroy him. God is all knowing, and an all knowing God would hide a needle in a stack of needles if he didn’t want it to be found. We know that Egyptians were not European nor did they have white skin as evidenced from the pictures above. This is just one more piece of evidence that points to the skin color of Christ.
Questions You Need To Ask
- Why do these pictures of a black Christ with black disciples bother so many people?
- Would it make sense for God to hide Christ in Egypt if Christ didn’t look similar to the people he was hiding among?
- If the Bible is about truth, why don’t conservative “Christian” film companies cast historically accurate actors to portray Christ and the disciples?
Exhibit F – Paul’s Mistaken Identity
Paul lived during the same time period as Tacitus, and the book of Acts confirms Tacitus’ report that the Hebrews were believed to be Egyptians. Over a thousand years after Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian, Paul is mistaken for one as well.
“Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?” – Acts 21:38
The fact that Paul and Tacitus were both from Rome and both lived during the 1st century A.D. is a piece of evidence that is too hard to ignore. Early depictions of Christ, Paul, and Peter show them all as being black men.
Exhibit G – King David – UPDATED!!!
As we seen consistently, the further back we go, the darker people get. King David and his ruddy complexion are not exception. We know that “ruddy” doesn’t mean what Eurocentric Christianity as deceived the world into believing. A basic Google search of “ruddy animals” and “ruddy people” quickly reveals the truth.
“And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.” – 1 Samuel 16:12
The lie of British-Israelism teaches that King David being ruddy proves he was white because ruddy refers to blushing white skin. That’s an outright lie crafted by Satan to shift people away from the truth. Ruddy describes various shades of reds and oranges, and brown is included. Here is a picture of actual ruddy people:
Compare the skin tones between these people and the much older depiction of King David. They’re almost identical. The next hurdle that is thrown out there is the theory that King David had red hair. King David being ruddy with red hair is used to support the idea that he could not have been black. However, here’s a picture of a ruddy person with naturally occurring red hair.
- The Meaning of Ruddy: Reddish Brown Skin Tones In The Bible
- King David: The Black Hebrew With Ruddy Skin and Red Hair
Exhibit H – Various Church Traditions – UPDATED!!!
The OLDEST depictions of Mary and baby Jesus are black. And yet, when we see people cast to play either of these roles by white owned conservative Christian film companies, we’re met with non-historical and inaccurate lies.
Exhibit I – Yemenite Jews
Thanks to pictures from 1901 and 1920 we know that Yemenite Jews are people of color. The following pictures serve as evidence that the narrative of Hebrews becoming all races is blatantly false. Also note the proximity of Yemen to Africa and specifically Ethiopia.
Exhibit J – The Lemba
The Lemba story of how they got from Israel into Eastern and Southern Africa is interesting because it passes directly through Yemen, where the people from Exhibit I are from. They also claim to be from a place called Sena, which is pronounced similar to Sana’a where the Yemenite Jews are from. The Lemba were also DNA tested and their claims were proven true. See the documentary below for details.
Exhibit K – The Elamites – NEW!!!
Perhaps one of the HUGEST PIECES OF EVIDENCE IN HISTORY that confirms the the fact that Hebrews were indeed black people are the discovery of the Elamite depictions of THEMSELVES.
While some try to argue that the people in the depiction aren’t black people, the Elamites full color paintings of themselves put the final nail in the coffin.
This is major because according to Genesis 10:22 Elam was one of four sons of Shem. This presents a huge problem for the non supported position that Shem’s descendants looked Middle Eastern, olive, and every other nonsense explanation people come up with to avoid admitting that Hebrews could’ve been black.
Questions You Need To Ask
- Do you believe the Bible?
- Was Elam one of the sons of Shem?
- Did Elamites paint themselves as black people?
- Why did the Elamites paint themselves as black people?
- If Elam was the father of a black nation, what color was Elam?
- If Elam was black, what color was his father Shem?
This Biggest Question of Them All
After reading and reviewing all of the information above let’s look at the facts and ask a few common sense questions and see if we can shed some light on the truth.
- The Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians in Genesis 50:8.
- Egyptian Hieroglyphs show Hebrews the same color as Egyptians making bricks.
- Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian circa 1400 B.C.
- Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian circa 40 – 60 A.D.
- Tacitus described the Hebrews as looking like Egyptians or Ethiopians circa 100 A.D.
- Multiple historians described Hebrews as black and negro.
- Pictures from 1901 show black Yemenite Hebrews.
- Pictures from 1920 show black Yemenite Hebrews.
- DNA evidence proves that the black Lemba tribe in Africa are Hebrews.
Based on all the evidence presented in this study, how is it possible that the Hebrews went from being mistaken for brown skin African people to looking like the people in the following picture?
Not only have the “Jews” gone through one of the most extraordinary ethnicity changes in history, but they’ve suddenly become vulnerable to the sun without explanation. The people currently occupying Israel have the 2nd highest rate of melanoma in the world. Melanoma is a skin cancer that causes death if not treated in time. This occurs when you spend too much time in and around Africa without melanin.
It’s crazy that we live in a world where a group of people from Europe that claim descent from Ashkenaz, a descendant of Japheth, can claim to be Hebrews without a single shred of proof… and yet when black people offer all of the evidence above, we’re still asked “what proof do you have?”
- If it wasn’t about race to some people, they’d be excited about the lies being exposed.
- If it wasn’t about race to some people, they wouldn’t have an issue with this line of research.
- If it wasn’t about race to some people, they would teach the truth that white Jesus is a lie.
Those that continue to push the lie of a white Israel and white Christ after being exposed to the truth are knowingly committing blasphemy against the Most High. He is all knowing and in his all knowing state, he chose to come as a black man and REJECTED living life as a white man. These were his choices for his reasons… to change his choices so that people feel comfortable or superior is blasphemy. To sit silent about it is blasphemy. To try to stop those of us exposing these lies and teaching the truth of the matter… is blasphemy on a Satanic level.
No man can serve two masters… its either 100% about ALL TRUTH… or its about mixing deception with truth just like Satan did in the garden… and now that you’ve seen the evidence… it doesn’t matter what color you are… if you refuse to defend and teach the truth, you will be held accountable before God.
“And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” – 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
“O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.” – Jeremiah 16:19
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support – Buy A Book