Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
Haven’t the vast majority of the “watchmen” been teaching that it will be the Antichrist that finally brings a false peace to the Middle East? I’ll save you some time… they do and they do it based on the following verses:
“And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.” – Daniel 8:23-25
And Now There’s This Catchy News Headline
Kushner says Trump’s ‘deal of the century’ Mideast peace plan will be unveiled soon: Kushner is in the region as part of an effort to broker a long-term resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
“The interview came out after a weeklong trip around the region by Kushner and Mideast envoy Jason Greenblatt. The team met with leaders of Israel, Jordan, Qatar, Egypt and Saudi Arabia to discuss the worsening humanitarian situation in Gaza and the administration’s proposals for a peace deal.”
This brings us to two very necessary questions:
- Are the watchmen going to continue teaching that the Antichrist signs the Middle East peace treaty or are they going to get silent, keep their mouths shut, and refuse to speak up like the cowards they’ve been since the election?
- Are Republicans going to dig in and support Donald Trump bringing peace to the Middle East, which would put him in the running to be the Antichrist as the watchmen have taught for decades?
Oddly, the “watchmen” have gone silent about this. I want them to speak up and make themselves clear. Either this is the Antichrist move or it’s not. If they truly believe what they’ve been teaching, they need to shout it from the roof tops and warn everyone they deceived into voting for the Antichrist. If it’s not what the Antichrist does, then they need to be shouting from the rooftop that they were teaching Online lyrica. And yet the cowards still sit silent.
“But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman‘s hand.” – Ezekiel 33:6
This is the kind of situation not using discernment or the Bible and backing a political party gets you into.
- Why is Marzulli sitting silent like a coward on this issue?
- Why is Quayle sitting silent like a coward on this issue?
- Tom Horn? Russ Dizdar? Any of em? If Missler was alive I’d call him out too.
We know why they’re sitting silent. They’ve invested so much time bashing Democrats and praising their idol Trump that they can’t stick to the doctrine they taught for years. They are NOT watchmen, but frauds loyal to politics and cash instead of Christ. And as self appointed watcher of the watchmen, I’m calling all those cowards to the carpet to either stand by their doctrine or stop calling themselves teachers. Anyone that is too naive to discern the level of evil I’ve seen since day one isn’t worthy to be called anything but an idiot.
- I warned people and conservative watchmen took the opposite position.
- Pointing fingers at the Democrats doesn’t make Republicans good. Both sides can be evil.
I’m 100% praying that Trump succeeds because I warned people that he is evil, his administration is evil, and that they attracted nothing hypocrites, racists, and fake Christians to vote for him. That has been my position since day one. I’ve tried to warn people and people chose not to listen, got ignorant with me, and called me all kinds of names for speaking the truth. So now I’m watching and praying anxiously for Trump’s success in this matter. I pray that he fulfills every desire of his Middle East peace treaty.
I told people for years that if the Antichrist wanted to become president all he’d have to do is run as a Republican. The party is deceived into thinking if they can point fingers at Democrats, then it somehow justifies their party as good. It doesn’t. Even Satan appears as an Clomid of light. I don’t know if he’s the Antichrist or not because if it was obvious nobody would fall for the deception.
“Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
More important than any of this. I want to know if Republicans are praying for or against his success. Shaping up to be an interesting time. I can’t wait to see how this all shakes out.
- How would you feel if Trump turned out to be the Antichrist and the watchmen DID NOT warn you about it at all?
- How would you feel knowing you voted for the antichrist because you chose political party over scripture?
- How would you feel knowing you didn’t listen to those trying to warn you and insisted on siding with Satan’s man?
- Do you think that you will be exempt from 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 even though it doesn’t indicate anyone will get to just say “oops my bad” and move on with life?
These are questions all Trump supporters may have to answer if his administration is successful in getting a peace treaty signed. Until then, we should be praying for Trump to succeed in this matter. If Republicans have a problem with people praying for him to succeed, then they need to pray against him. Both ironic and hilarious.
For Those Of Us Following The Bible
Some of us actually care more about scripture than supporting a political party. For those of us that do, we see that the timing couldn’t be more interesting.
- True Hebrews are waking up to our identity and the false European imposters have been exposed.
- We know that the 400 year curse on true Israel ends some time in 2019.
- We know that we plan to call out to The Most High to judge the world for what they’ve done and continue to do to God’s chosen people.
- We know that the Gentiles will be judged for what they’ve done to God’s chosen people all over the world.
- We know that the watchmen refusing to sound the alarm based on party politics will be held accountable.
Scripture tells us that the same evil nation that enslaved God’s people would be the same evil nation that divides Israel. By not ignoring the evidence, not having itching ears, and doing some actual study, we know that true Israel was taken in slave ships and scattered worldwide (Deuteronomy 28:68).
“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.” – Joel 3:1-2
We know that it was America that enslaved Israel and has had their hands on the land ever since. People are free to sit in denial of the evidence, but it won’t change anything. The Most High knows exactly who his children are and those that support a false Israel are supporting the Synagogue of Satan… and that’s exactly what America does in word, deed, and finances.
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” – Revelation 2:9
We know that the Jew-ish European converts in Israel are not living in poverty or tribulation, but the majority of true Israel are living in those conditions worldwide. Christ made it very clear that Israel has NOT been replaced and that claiming to be a Jew, while not being a Jew is blasphemy. Those that support blasphemy while oppressing Israel will face God’s judgement.
The timing of these events are lining up with scripture, and unfortunately, watchmen chasing the almighty dollar and playing politics with the souls of men are leading so called “Christians” into a deception that they won’t be able to escape from without tons of prayer and repentance.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks.