I evoke strong emotional responses from my readers. Plain and simple. Well, mostly just traditionalists and people that don’t actually like to study scripture. You will either love what I have to say or hate it. Very rarely is there a middle ground. I ask the questions that nobody else is asking and I research the topics that others won’t touch. In fact, 3 of my top 10 most read posts on this site are on controversial topics that challenge traditional thinking:
- The Truth About Shacking Up
- The Lines of Seth Theory: Finally Destroyed
- Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible
Welcome to my website. I’m a Las Vegas (Sin City) native that has an obsessive interest in Spiritual Warfare, Christian Apologetics, and Other Cool Bible Stuff. Many people consider me to be an expert on the supernatural from a Biblical perspective, but I’ll let you form your own opinion about that. If you have any questions at all about angels, demons, ghosts, vampires, UFOs, alien abduction, giants, nephilim, the Illuminati, music, sex, politics, etc., I may be one of the guys you want to talk to. No subject is too taboo on this site.
I want to get the following information out of the way upfront because all too often, people in positions of leadership in the church pretend to be perfect. Unfortunately, when their flaws come to light, it causes a devastating blow to both their ministry and their character. The fact is that I’m a seriously flawed human being that is only saved by the grace of Christ and nothing more. The following “skeletons” are in my closet, and the list might get longer as I think of more.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I have been to jail.
- I have tried ecstasy.
- I’m pro marijuana.
- I have smoked marijuana.
- I can hold grudges for a long time.
- I am a gun owner and gun carrier.
- I do have a drink from time to time.
- I’m neither Republican nor Democrat.
- I laugh at inappropriate situations and jokes.
- I did live with my wife before marriage.
- I did not remain a virgin until marriage.
- I did get my wife pregnant before marriage.
- I do not believe the Targums are scripture.
- I believe in the right of the people to bear arms.
- I’m sarcastic and use a lot of satire in my articles.
- I believe in addressing false doctrine head on with scripture.
- I use Enoch, Jubilees, and other texts as historical support, not scripture.
- I play “devil’s advocate” a lot, just to see the extent of people’s beliefs, even if I don’t actually believe the position that I’m taking.
- I think debates are both entertaining and informative.
- I laugh at people that assume I’m mad during discussions on the internet.
- I’m annoyed by people that ask me not to be sarcastic, which usually just encourages me to be more sarcastic.
Its a lot easier to just be open, honest, and upfront with all of my visitors and readers about my past. It takes a ton of pressure off of me and allows me to focus on what I love doing the most, and that’s studying the Word. If you like hearing or spreading gossip, feel free to choose any or all items from the list above, and make sure you use the share buttons provided. Please don’t be surprised by anything you hear about me or from me because:
- “He (Christ) ain’t through with me yet.” – Steve Harvey
If you’re looking for an honest ministry, that’s exactly what you will find here. I don’t judge anything you do in your personal life, but if you ask me what the Bible says about it, I’ll answer you honestly and to the best of my knowledge. If you don’t agree with what I write, that’s perfectly fine because I change my viewpoint all the time based on what new discoveries I make in the Bible. I’m not out to build a ministry of “yes men” because that’s what cult leaders do. If you don’t agree, please use the Bible to present your insight because we both may learn something new. I won’t get mad if you don’t agree, in fact, I invite those that disagree to write a guest post and submit it for publication on this site.
If you have any more questions please feel free to send a message or leave a comment. I try to answer all of my email, but sometimes I miss one. Just send another one if I haven’t gotten back to you yet.
Interpretation of Scripture
Chances are you will find something on this site that you don’t agree with (I hope you do) and that’s perfectly fine. I don’t preach my views as Gospel. I only seek to help people expand their frame of reference. I separate church tradition from what the Bible actually says, and some people seem to have a little trouble with that. Sometimes we have a tendency to get the two confused. When I can I make sure to point out what is scripture and what is tradition. I refer to the Hebrew and Greek texts a lot, and will allow my preconceived notions to change if I find that something I previously believed does not line up with scripture. I welcome any and all opinions on any article that appears on this site. All I ask is that you provide scripture to back your position. The ability or inability to provide scripture is always a good indicator as to whether or not the idea is Biblical or traditional. I prefer the Word of God over the word of man any day.
Statement Of Faith
I believe in one God manifested in three persons/offices/functions/job descriptions (or pick your own word). The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. I believe that Jesus was and is the promised Messiah of the Old Testament, and that He died and rose again, in order to save us from our sins. I believe that if we believe in our heart and confess with our mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, and that He died and rose again on the third day, we are saved. For a full and detailed statement of faith, please click here.
False Teachings and People I Have An Issue With
Below you’ll find a list of doctrines that are false. I believe this doctrines are false because I’ve taken the time to look into them and their teachings do not line up with scripture, and in some cases completely contradict scripture entirely.
- Serpent Seed Theology
- Replacement Theology
- Lines of Seth/Sethite Doctrine
- Nephilim Genes On The Ark
- Nimrod Becoming A Nephilim
- The Curse of Ham
- Angels Are Sexless
- Angels Are Hermaphrodites
- CK Quarterman
- Arnold Murray
- Dennis Murray
- Shepherd’s Chapel
If you have any questions about any specific teachers or ministries and you’d like me to look into them, please feel free to contact me.