"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." - Hosea 4:6Please like, share, comment, and subscribe.
CLICK HERE TO GET BIBLE STUDIES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
The Serpent Seed Debate is really only a debate if you refuse to acknowledge scripture and accept outside text as on equal standing with the Bible. I don’t, and I present my argument for why I don’t in the debate. Below you’ll find my notes on some of the points I made, and some I didn’t make during the debate.
“That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive…” – Ephesians 4:14
The Bible anticipates all arguments against it, and goes out of its way to make a case against false doctrine before it develops. It’s only when we step outside of the truth of the Bible that CONFUSION creeps its way into the Church.
“For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.” – 1 Corinthians 14:33
There are only two questions you need to ask yourself whenever you hear any information presented:
- Does this information cause confusion to the word of God?
- Does this information add clarity to the word of God?
Serpent Seed only causes confusion to text that is already clear and consistent concerning the events in the garden.
“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” – 2 Timothy 4:3-4
Join The Conversation On Facebook
The Targum of Pseudo (False) Jonathan
- Not just a translation.
- It contains commentary.
- Commentaries are a mix of scripture and OPINIONS.
- Commentaries are not accepted as equal to scripture.
The Trees In The Garden
- God planted the garden eastward in Eden (Genesis 2:8).
- All of the trees, including The Tree of Life and The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil were good for FOOD (Genesis 2:9).
The List of Trees In Eden
- Chestnut (Ezekiel 31:8)
Comparing the glory of kings and kingdoms with nature is consistent with scripture.
- Solomon’s clothes are compared to the lilies of the field (Luke 12:27).
- Strongholds are compared to fig trees (Nahum 3:12)
The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil
- Satan told Eve that if she ate the fruit, her eyes would be opened and she’d know good and evil (Genesis 3:5).
- Their eyes are opened (Genesis 3:7).
- They learned that they are naked (Genesis 3:7).
- They learned how to sew (Genesis 3:7).
- The learned how to hide (Genesis 3:8).
- They learned fear (Genesis 3:10).
- Adam learns how to till the ground (Genesis 3:23)
The Tree of Life
- God said if Adam and Eve ate from the tree, they’d live forever (Genesis 3:22).
Are You Interested In Serpent Seed Theory?
The Event In Garden
The Bible stresses the point that the trees were for food and that consumption of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, which was disobedience to God, is what led to Adam and Eve being cursed.
- Eve told the serpent that they may EAT from every tree except The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (Genesis 3:2-3).
- Satan tells Eve that she will not die if she EATS the fruit (Genesis 3:4-5).
- Eve saw the tree was pleasant to the eyes and “desirable to make one wise” (Genesis 3:5).
- Eve sees that the tree is good for FOOD (Genesis 3:5), which is consistent with Genesis 2:9, which says that the tree was created for FOOD.
- Both Adam and Eve ATE the fruit from The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, which we have already been told was “good for food” (Genesis 3:6).
The Punishment of Adam and Eve
- Eve’s punishment was pain in bearing the “fruit of the womb” or children (Genesis 3:16).
- Adam’s punishment was to have to work to get the ground to bear food (Genesis 3:19).
- God’s first question was “who told thee that thou was naked?” God’s next question was, “hast thou eaten of the tree?” (Genesis 3:11). There is no accusation of sex with the serpent.
- The man has become as one of us to know good and evil (Genesis 3:22).
- God is concerned about them eating from eating from the Tree of Life and living forever (Genesis 3:22).
- God removes them from the garden to keep them away from the Tree of Life (Genesis 3:23).
- Placed Cherubim (multiple) and a flaming sword to guard the Tree of Life (Genesis 3:24).
Serpent Seed believers also drag Adam’s name through the mud along with Eve. There is no evidence that Adam was created homosexual or bisexual.
- Was not deceived (1 Timothy 2:14).
- If Adam was not deceived, then he intentionally engaged in homosexual sex with Satan.
- If Adam intentionally had homosexual sex with Satan, then Adam had to have been created bisexual.
The Genealogies of Adam
- There is no need for Cain to be mentioned in Seth’s genealogy.
- There is no need for Seth to be mentioned in Cain’s genealogy.
- Christ did not come from Cain’s lineage and therefore there would be no reason for him to appear in the lineage of the Messiah, just like Judah’s eleven other brothers do not appear in the lineage of the Messiah.
The Birth of Cain – Genesis 4:1
The Bible presents a crystal clear order of events involving the birth of Cain.
- Adam had sex with Eve prior to Cain being conceived (Genesis 4:1). This is the first reference to an act of sex between two individuals in the Bible.
- Definition of Conceive: to become pregnant with a child.
- After Eve conceived Cain, she gave birth to him (Genesis 4:1).
- Cain is called a man (Genesis 4:1).
- Cain is from the Lord – YHWH (Genesis 4:1).
- Tiller of the ground like his father Adam (Genesis 4:2).
- Cain is not born a giant like other offspring of angels.
The Mark of Cain
The mark of Cain is unique because there are only three times in scripture where God marks people to be spared from death.
- Cain’s mark was to prevent anyone from killing him, which makes it a mark of protection (Genesis 4:15).
- The people commanded to be marked by God were spared (Ezekiel 9:5-6)
- 144,000 of the Tribes of Israel are sealed from harm (Revelation 7:3-4)
- There are no scriptures where God protects nephilim.
- God either wipes out or commands others to wipe out the nephilim.
The Seed of Abraham – John 8
Perhaps one of the biggest outright falsehoods told on the show and with Serpent Seed in general, is that John supports their position. It does not, and claiming it does requires an outright lie about the meaning of the original Greek text.
“I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.” – John 8:37
- Seed (Strong’s #4690): sperma – descendants, children
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” – John 8:44
- Of (Strong’s #1537 ): ek – suggesting from the interior outward
In context, Jesus’ statement was that although they were the offspring (SPERMA) of Abraham, they were inwardly (EK) of Satan.
- They wanted to kill him without cause (John 8:37). Just like Cain wanted to kill Abel without cause.
- They did not understand the words of Christ. Just as Cain did not understand God’s rejection of his offering (John 8:43).
The Domino Effect of Serpent Seed Teaching
- Forces believers to make potentially false accusations against Adam and Eve, which if untrue leads believers into engaging in perpetual false witness (Exodus 20:16)
- Adam intentionally engaged in homosexual sex with Satan.
- Eve committed adultery.
- Cain was a nephilim.
- God placed a mark of protection on at least one nephilim.