Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesCheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Word Searchers | Adventure Packs
“Then they fasted that day, and put on sackcloth, and cast ashes upon their heads, and rent their clothes, and laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.”- 1 Maccabees 3:47-48
This is perhaps one of the biggest deceptions within mainstream Christianity because there are innocent victims that use some of these images to argue “proof” that Noah’s sons looked like something other than what scripture says. Let’s jump right into the images.
The Most Often Used Image of Deception
Many Christians use this image as “proof” of Japheth being white, Ham being dark skinned, and Shem being brown skinned. What many don’t know is that the images they’re using are nothing more than digitally altered forms of the following image:
The Root of The Deception
When we examine this image, we can see that the first picture has been INTENTIONALLY recolored… but that’s not really of any importance because this image was created in 1820 by Heinrich von Minutoli. The picture ORIGINALLY represented the following peoples:
These were all descendants of Ham. This tells us that the digitally altered images was intentionally recolored with the intent to deceive… but let’s go further because the second image was also created as a deception as well.
The Original Image
As we can see, the original image tells a much different story than the two updated versions. Here are just some of the differences we can clearly see:
- All of the Egyptian hieroglyphs have been removed in the 1820 version, which means that the creator of the newer digital version had knowledge of the original depiction, which does contain the hieroglyphs.
- The first four people have faded, but we can still see the remnant of brown paint, which means they were not white as the two newer images suggest.
- The hair on persons three and four have been altered from Afros in the newer versions.
- Person six has black feet in the original, but has been changed to brown in the newer version, and changed to white in 1820.
- Neither person six or seven can be seen in the original, which means the version in 1820 completely fabricated the appearance of the final two people, and the newer version created their deception based on the false rendering in 1820.
Time is over for those that choose to continue pushing the false narrative of a white and light skinned Israel, Africa, and Middle East in the ancient past. The internet has made it possible to navigate our way through the deception and find the truth. This image has NOTHING to do with Noah, Shem, or Japheth, and is 100% about the descendants of Ham, none of which were painted white.
“O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.” – Jeremiah 16:19
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks.