"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." - Hosea 4:6Please like, share, comment, and subscribe.
CLICK HERE TO GET BIBLE STUDIES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
In case you’ve only been following the pro Trump propaganda pushed by Marzulli, Fox News, and the other jokes passing themselves off as “news”, here’s what’s happening in the real world. Republicans are about to screw over every American parent with a child old enough to join the military. Most of us saw it coming and joked about it during the campaign. Nothing good will come out of this administration at all.
“Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.” – Matthew 7:17-18
Here’s a Summary of The Chaos Trump Is Causing
I’m assuming the “watchmen” missed all of this, which is why they aren’t sharing it. So I figured I’d help them out so now they have ZERO excuses not to share it… unless they just don’t want to, which should make you question if they truly are watchmen or just using the title to move more products.
- Trump leaked the bombing plans to Russia, who in turned leaked the plans to Syria so they could evacuate the base (source)
- Trump launched $100,000,000 worth of warning missiles that did absolutely nothing, and then we find out he owns stock in Raytheon, the company that makes the missiles he launched (source)
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov called this entire scenario a false flag (source)
- Russia said they were no longer going to cooperate with the U.S. in Syria (source)
- Syria immediately used the same base bombed by Trump to launch air raids less than 24 hours later (source)
- Russia has moved the worlds largest nuclear sub into the Baltic. It carries 20 nukes and is strategically positioned to wipe out NATO (source)
- Putin told the Russian air force to prepare for a time of war (source)
- Russia and Iran have stated they will respond to any further American aggression in Syria (source)
- Trump deployed military to threaten North Korea (source)
- North Korea has promised to nuke America if a single bullet is fired at them (source)
- China openly mocks Trump’s missile strike and thinks America is a joke (source)
- European Parliament voted to end Visa free American travel because of Trump (source)
- William McRaven (the commander behind Bin Laden’s capture) has called Trump the single greatest threat to Democracy in his lifetime (source)
Let’s hope Republicans put their children where their mouths are and put their own children on the front line to die first. If they love Trump so much, prove it by sending your kids to fight YOUR war.
Yes… Republicans Are Racist and Heartless
- Republicans have written a bill proposing bringing back segregation in schools (source)
- Jeff Sessions is asking police to target people based solely on race (source)
- Jeff Sessions wants to continue Harry Anslinger’s racist and wasteful Drug War (source)
- Trump wants to cut heating assistance for the poor and elderly (source)
If Obama had done any of the above, we’d be hearing it non stop from Republicans. We heard about the $96,000,000 Obama spent on vacation ($12,000,000 per year), but pretty much silence about the fact that Trump has already exceeded $21,000,000 in vacations in just 4 months in office (source) averaging out to a visit to his own properties at taxpayer expense every 2.8 days (source).
Reducing The National Debt
- Trump has spent nearly $3,000,000 per week traveling to his own resorts at taxpayer expense. Part of the profits from those visits go right into his greedy pockets.
- He has cost us $100,000,000 to stroke his own ego to fire a non devastating missile attack as a warning. He owns stock in the company so he’ll make money from any war he starts.
- The Iraq war cost taxpayers over $1,000,000,000,000 and thousands of American lives for absolutely nothing in the end. Oh wait… we got ISIS. Now Trump wants to start a new list of wars that will ultimately result in more dead Americans and more national debt.
The Party of Evil and Hate
We are looking at one of the most evil administrations in American history and what’s sad is that his supporters are making excuses for the evil. Just look at their current stances of hurt, hate, and pain to see who they really are. Actions speak louder than words.
- Welfare = bad, but dropping $100,000,000 bombs = good.
- Affordable Healthcare Act = bad, but stripping Americans of healthcare = good.
- Meals on Wheels = bad, but war = good.
- Obama vacations = bad, but Trump spending $3,000,000 per week at his own properties and making money at the taxpayer’s expense = acceptable.
- Civil rights protections that prevent racial profiling = bad, but targeting people based solely on skin color = good.
- Rehab For Addicts = bad, but continuing the wasteful Drug War that does more harm than the drugs themselves = good.
All we have to do is look at Republican actions and see who they are and what they are about. Actions speak louder than words, so don’t believe Republican propaganda. They want bigger government and more control over our lives. The singular goal of the party is to strip freedom from everyone in America.
And before I get the dumb “two wings of the same bird” lame response. Tell that to the people on the bottom voting and supporting all of the above. The people at the bottom are the ones supporting the trash at the top.
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” – Isaiah 5:20