Click Here To Find Out How Amazon Can Help You Get Started Today
Let me start this off by making it known that neither myself, King Wells, Doug Riggs, or Rob Skiba are fighting. People have a tendency to misconstrue a debate as a fight. If there were no debates on Biblical issues, false teachings like Serpent Seed Theory would remain unchallenged. Keep in mind that this debate is not a salvation issue, but it does walk a thin line of potentially baring false witness against innocent people, depending on which side of the fence you fall on. Out of the sake of fairness and in the spirit of friendly debate, I’m posting Rob Skiba’s link so you can read his words for yourself and to help you better understand what myself, King Wells, and Doug Riggs are responding to.
King Wells and Myself Respond
Last night King Wells was my guest on The Omega Hour and the entire focus was on addressing whether or not there was a second incursion and will there be another incursion according to the Bible. If you missed the show, you will find the link below. Just a reminder that The Omega Hour is now on Thursday nights 6pm PST.
Disclaimer: The following messages were written by Doug Riggs and have not been altered in any way, shape, or form. These are his words as they were sent to me. With that said, I whole heartedly agree with Doug’s position.
Doug Riggs Responds – 09/13/11
Rob Skiba holds denies that there was a second incursion of fallen angels to produce first generation nephilim after the flood Numb. 13:33 . To get around the clear statement of Gen. 6:9 he comes up with the theory that Ham’s wife had nephilim DNA as the source of subsequent nephilim after the flood. Even if this were true the sin code does not pass on through the female but is passed on through the male. Mary, the mother of the humanity of Jesus was a sinner and like all progeny and descendants of fallen Adam possessed the fallen sin code or nature from her biological father. Jesus, however was conceived sinless through miraculous intervention of the Holy Spirit by-passing the “sins of the fathers’ being passed on to him (note the repeated reference to “the sins of the fathers” and “forefathers”; Ex.20:3-6; Lev.26:39-40; Deut.28:l5w/ l8a, 58-59; Ezra 9:6-7; Neh. 9:2, 32-37; Jer. l4:20; 32:18; Lam. 5:7; Is. l4:2la, 65:6-7; Dan. 9:l5-l6; Mt. 23:32-36; Gal. 6:7-8). Rob gives a litany of scriptures to support his theory that Ham’s wife is the DNA source of post flood nephilim. The source of present day first generation nephilim hybrids is exactly the same as what occurred in Gen. 6. Also, if the whole justification and reason for the flood was to judge and remove the threat to the fulfillment of Gen. 3:15 why would he allow the wife of Ham to escape this judgment which destroyed all but Noah plus seven”? It is extremely important to note that the wife of Ham is included in those whom God “spared” 2 Pet. 2:5; and who was included in the Divine act of being “brought safely through the water” 1Pet. 3:20!!
Skiba also conjectures that since the 200 watchers were judged and imprisoned for their sin in Gen. 6 they would not make the same mistake knowing the consequences. This assumes that the criminal nature and rebellion of Satan and his angels have the capacity to “learn righteousness” from this event. The Word clearly teaches that this is not even true of mankind when they witness God’s judgments upon them as a result of sin (Isa. 26:9-10). After God judged the northern kingdom of Israel through Assyria the southern kingdom of Judah did not learn righteousness and became more wicked than the northern kingdom and was judged by the Babylonians Eze. 16 etc. This is the basis of Jeremiah’s appeal for the southern kingdom of Judah to repent. Satan is desperate and must do what he must do to build an army to defeat God in these last days and he is doing just that “as it was in the days of Noah”.
The majority of biblical scholars that I am aware of support a second incursion of fallen angels after the flood including G.H Pember (see attachments).
Looking forward to your show with King Wells
Doug Riggs Follow Up Response – 09/15/11
Dear Dante & King,
Since I have been included in this debate regarding the question surrounding the evidence of whether there was a second incursion or irruption of fallen angels producing post flood nephilim I want to express my concerns for those who will be listening to your program tonight and the relevancy of this debate on this generation.
1) In Jesus’ prophecy in Matt. 24:37-39 & Lk. 17:26-27 He specifically compares the events which were occurring before the flood-judgment upon the antediluvian civilization as being the specific and first point of reference that will define the last days preceding His return to this earth at the 2nd advent. My concern is after the conclusion of your program what will the listeners be left with regarding the urgency and nature of the impending judgment and disaster that is facing this present generation? The majority of believers that I know do not yet fully grasp the FACT that there is a current hybrid-breeding program that has been in operation and progressing for decades that fully explicates Jesus’ last days prophecy which focuses on what was occurring “in the days of Noah”. Jesus only post flood reference was to the apostate Lot and his wife! In the context of God’s pre-flood judgment and following post flood judgment upon Sodom and Gomorrah Lot was the only believer who escaped with his life! (2 Pet. 2:4-8 w/ Lk. 17:28-32); “Remember Lot’s wife”!! Will any one in this generation “Remember Lot’s wife”? Again my concern is what will the listeners be left with? Do they understand that the people and nations of this unique and final generation are all on an imminent collision course with almighty God and Satan’s final end-game power struggle to defeat God by destroying as many people as he can? (Matt. 24:15-22 w/ Rev. 16-12-16 w/ 17:12-14 w/ 19:19)
2) In Dan. 2:43 this prophecy also focus on conditions that reflect what was taking place before the flood and which will be occurring in the last days preceding the return of our Lord Jesus Christ to establish His kingdom on earth for 1,000 years. I will cite an excerpt of an email I recently sent out to those on my email list. (this email update is available in its entirety to those who request it).
Whatever is currently occurring in secret laboratories and facilities around the world involving scientists producing modern-day hybrids, chimera’s, etc. is a significant adjunct or supplement to the primary and only means known to fallen angels of producing a first generation nephilim-hybrid, and that is ekporneuo (gross fornication ~ Jude 6-7)! This is what the Bible states which corroborates what the witnesses of this phenomenon have consistently reported which is at the heart of Jesus’ prophecy in Matt. 24:37 & Luke 17:26-27.
Regarding Tom Horn’s citation of Dan. 2:43 it is highly significant that the Holy Spirit uses the Aramaic word arab three times, translated first as “mixed” and then twice as “combine” (NASB).
Footnote #67 in the NET Bible stated: “The reference to people being mixed is usually understood to refer to intermarriage” http://bible.org/netbible/dan2.htm.
(See also the highly significant article on “Royal Intermarriage” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage)
The same Hebrew. term is used in Ezra 9:2 and translated “intermingled” describing illicit MARRIAGES with the HOLY SEED or O.T. people of God! This term was used as a pledge or guarantee between two parties. In this passage the prophetic implication is that the fallen “watchers” in our generation have once again obtained women by collaborating with “the (contemporary) kings of the earth” (Psa. 2:2 w/ Rev. 6:15; 16:12;14; 17:2;12;18:3;9; 19:19 etc.) who themselves have sired daughters to be given as a pledge in exchange for technologies which are now being being employed by scientists around the world involved in Trans-humanism and Human Enhancement technologies. The other key term used in Dan. 2:43 is the Aram. word dabaq translated “adhere” (NASB). This same term is first used in the Heb. O.T. in Gen. 2:24 to describe the “one flesh” union between a man and woman in MARRIAGE (translated ‘cleave). The language and significance of this passage in Daniel for these last days is clear: we have arrived; we are at the END of the end of this age!
Your Reviews Are Needed
A lot of you have bought my books, As The Days of Noah Were, Serpent Seed: Debunked, and Religion and Relationship. I definitely appreciate it and would love to get your feedback. If you have read any of my books, please take a few minutes to post a review on Amazon. Your reviews help others decide whether or not they want to buy the book, which in turn supports the ministry. So please, please, please leave an Amazon review for any of my books. Thanks in advance for taking a few minutes out of your day to do that for me.
- Leave A Review For: As The Days of Noah Were
- Leave A Review For: Religion and Relationship
- Leave A Review For: Serpent Seed: Debunked
Get Paid To Promote My Book
I’ve had this program set up for a while, but it’s worth mentioning again. For those of you looking to bring in some extra income, you can make $4.10 per copy on my book, As The Days of Noah Were, just by posting links on your Facebook page or Twitter. Click here to join my affiliate program.
Upcoming Articles – Subscribe So You Don’t Miss Any
- Alien Hybrids, Animal Hybrids, Nephilim, and Demigods
- The Purpose Driven Deception
- Paganism In The Church: Traditions of Men – Part 3
- Arnold Murray and The Shepherd’s Chapel Deception – Part 3
- The Full Armor of God – Part 1
- Faith Healing – The Greatest Show On Earth
Free Bible Software
- Prophecy Expert – Take Your Bible Study To The Next Level
Support The Ministry – Buy A Book
- As The Days of Noah Were
- The Serpent Seed: Debunked
- Religion and Relationship
- Visit The Online Book Store