Feel free to ask me absolutely anything… and I mean anything. All questions are welcome. Just make sure they are questions related to the Bible.
- There’s nothing too taboo.
- There’s nothing too crazy.
- There are no off limits subjects.
One of the things I love the most about the people that read this site on a regular basis is that they tend to ask very real and heartfelt questions. In fact, a lot of the content that appears on this site was inspired by reader questions.
My Promise To You
Be prepared for my answer. I do not adhere to traditional teachings unless they happen to be correct. I refer to the Strong’s Concordance for the original definition of words, regardless of whether they conflict with traditional church teachings.
- Every response will be free from programmed traditional answers, unless they apply.
- Every response will include scripture for you to read and verify.
- Every response will contain historical examples, when applicable.
If You Haven’t Received A Response…
There are several reasons why you might not receive a response, but in almost every case you will.
- Check the right sidebar before you submit your question. It may have been answered already.
- If your questions has already been answered, you will receive a link to the related article.
- If your question has nothing to do with scripture, chances are it won’t receive a response.
Sometimes I feel that the question is beneficial enough to share with everyone. In that situation, I will remove any personal info except for your name. By submitting a question, you acknowledge that it may appear as a main topic on this site.