For those of you that had more questions about female angels in the Bible, this show’s for you. Today I answered a couple of questions about female angels in the Bible and I covered a few of the misguided teachings on Matthew 22. If you have any more questions about female angels in the Bible, please feel free to submit a comment or send me an email.
- Intro: Show #6
- Websites: www.ministerfortson.com and www.ironvsiron.com
- Days of Noah 2nd Edition
- The 2nd Nephilim Incursion
- 4 Hour Bible: www.4hourbible.com
- Subject: Female Angels In The Bible
Inspiration For The Show
- Beyond Flesh and Blood: The Ultimate Guide To Angels and Demons.
- Goddesses: Female Angels, Female Nephilim, or Demonic Spirits?
Do You Believe In Female Angels?
- 56% No
- 44% Yes
- The Bible does not say that there are no female angels.
- The Bible mentions multiple female supernatural beings.
- The Bible only mentions 4 angels by name.
- The Bible does not say when or how angels were created.
The Zechariah 5 Anomaly
“Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.” – Zechariah 5:9
- Zechariah does not ask who or what the two women are.
“Why does this subject not mention Jesus reply to the Sadducees? “ – Debbie
- Matthew 22:30 – Jesus’ response was a very specific reply to a question about a woman that had been married to seven brothers that died.
- It did not address believers in general.
- It did not address angelic gender.
- It did not address angels that are not in heaven.
“I was wondering, if female angels exist and some fell, would they have had sex with human man and or male fallen angels? And if so what type of offspring would they have produced? Just a thought.” – Daniel
- The Bible doesn’t say and I can’t think of any examples from any other texts.
- Succubus legends.
- Modern Day Alien Abduction