Click Here To Find Out How Amazon Can Help You Get Started Today
Many of you have read some of the inserts that I’ve been posting about my upcoming book, Beyond Flesh and Blood. I’m actually several weeks away from completing the first draft, and after that it goes into editing. I’m pushing for a November – December release date, but I can’t guarantee it and here is why.
The subjects dealt with in this book are very spiritually exhausting and can be downright dangerous for the wrong person that may not be ready to learn these things. I’m no stranger to the subjects of angelology and demonology and the effect that it can have on people spiritually, which is why I opted to take a break from working on the book for the last week and a half just to clear my mind and spirit. I’ve also been doing a lot of praying as well.
For those of you that plan to get the book when it is released, I warn you not to rush through it. I cover a lot of things that you’ve probably never seen in a book on spiritual warfare because this book is much more than just a book about spiritual warfare. Every book I’ve written has a real purpose to it, and I don’t just write books for the sake of saying I wrote them.
- Religion and Relationship: This book was written specifically for those people that don’t think they are good enough to serve God and somehow have lost hope.
- As The Days of Noah Were: I wrote this to get people to look at more of the story than just the Nephilim aspect (Genesis 6) and for those people that have never heard the real story of Noah’s flood.
- Serpent Seed: Debunked: I wrote this because many people are being deceived by this dangerous doctrine. It only leads to racism and hatred of actual Jews. It’s my opinion but I believe the entire theory was created by Satan as a subtle way of leading Christians into anti-semetism.
Likewise, Beyond Flesh and Blood, also has a purpose. When many people think of spiritual warfare, they usually have an invisible war in mind. They possibly even imagine it as something that is only going on when they are having direct experience (I use to), but the war is always going on. We are constantly dealing with the war on many levels, which is why the book is called, Beyond Flesh and Blood. As Christians, we deal with the following:
- False Doctrines within the church.
- False Doctrines from outside the church.
- A worldwide agenda against Christianity.
- The Satanic agenda to corrupt all flesh through hybridization, transhumanism, and DNA manipulation.
- The blood sacrifice known as abortion.
- A growing wordly obsession with UFOs, Aliens, and communicating with spirits.
I could go on and on, but all of these have ties to spiritual warfare. False doctrines are aimed at deceiving people spiritually and the rest of the points are spiritual attacks that have crossed over into the physical realm, just as they did in the days of Noah. Before you read even a single page of my new book, it is important to understand that you need to pray CONSTANTLY. I can’t stress that point enough. I’ll show you an example of spiritual warfare manifesting into the spiritual realm as a result of prayer.
“Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.” – Acts 12:5
Peter was put in prison for preaching Christ, but as the above indicates, people were praying for him without ceasing, which cause the following event to happen, which was a manifestation of the spiritual realm directly interacting and changing the outcome in the physical realm.
“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” – Acts 12:7
The appeared to Peter and because of what was going on, Peter thought it was a dream. The following events happened when the angel arrived as a result of prayer:
- A bright light shined in the room (Acts 12:7)
- He physically “smote” Peter on his side (Acts 12:7)
- The chains fell off Peter’s hands (Acts 12:7)
- The guards experienced “sleep paralysis” (Acts 12:10)
- The iron gate opened on it’s own (Acts 12:10)
Let’s put this in perspective: An entity (angel) suddenly appears in the room, a bright lights shines in the cell, Peter gets touched by a spiritual being, the guards experience sleep paralysis, the gate moves by itself, and the entity disappears. From the perspective of an outside observer, it has all of the elements of an “alien abduction” and a “haunting”. Keep in mind that this was an experience with one of the GOOD GUYS. Just imagine how terrifying that experience would be with one of the BAD GUYS. That’s exactly what my new book addresses. Stories like these and many others. So again, before you read a single page of my new book, make sure you are prayed up.
Your Reviews Are Needed
A lot of you have bought my books, As The Days of Noah Were, Serpent Seed: Debunked, and Religion and Relationship. I definitely appreciate it and would love to get your feedback. If you have read any of my books, please take a few minutes to post a review on Amazon. Your reviews help others decide whether or not they want to buy the book, which in turn supports the ministry. So please, please, please leave an Amazon review for any of my books. Thanks in advance for taking a few minutes out of your day to do that for me.
- Leave A Review For: As The Days of Noah Were
- Leave A Review For: Religion and Relationship
- Leave A Review For: Serpent Seed: Debunked
Upcoming Articles – Subscribe So You Don’t Miss Any
- Return of The Minotaur – Science Fact or Science Fiction?
- The Purpose Driven Deception
- Paganism In The Church: Traditions of Men – Part 3
- Arnold Murray and The Shepherd’s Chapel Deception – Part 3
- The Full Armor of God – Part 1
- Faith Healing – The Greatest Show On Earth
Support The Ministry – Buy A Book
- As The Days of Noah Were
- The Serpent Seed: Debunked
- Religion and Relationship
- Visit The Online Book Store